Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wheelchair Healing

Here's a testimony on the Hallelujah Acres website I got in their newsletter today. Read more testimonies at www.hacres.com.

“Hello George and Rhonda: I just want to thank you both for doing what you do! I attended Health Minister(SM) Training at Hallelujah Acres® in July of 2006. I am not only still on The Hallelujah Diet®, but am teaching as many people as will allow me, the correct way of eating, as God instructed us in the Bible in Genesis 1:29.

“I know what this diet can do, because I know what it has done for me. Let me share some of the physical problems I have overcome since adopting The Hallelujah Diet®. Prior to making the diet change, I sat in a wheelchair for 21-years, after being told by the doctors I would NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN. At the time I made the diet change, I was on OVER 30 DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS, and suffered with GRAND MALSEIZURES. I was also paralyzed on my right side and had many, many other problems.

“My physical problems began in 1982 when I was involved in a hit and run accident which was followed by my going in and out of a coma for the next two years. I was then sent home to be a vegetable for the rest of my life. My family was told that I would never walk again. George, I had 5-children to raise and to make matters worse, my husband took off with one of my nurses.

“I was left to raise the children, and I did, with the Lord’s help! I had to do it, because those little eyes were looking to mother for their upbringing, and I looked to God for His help and support. I just believe that when you ask and seek God with all your heart, believing, it will happen! George, so often I wondered what I was going to do, but God always gave me the strength to do the next thing, while bed bound or sitting in a wheelchair. It was during this time I had learned to sit again, touch my nose, and do little things a baby does.

“In 1998, I met a wonderful man by the name of Scott. We got married in 2000 while I was still in a wheelchair. One night, while watching television, Dr. Lorraine Day was on and we heard her tell her story of how she was cured from cancer through a diet change. Scott ordered her tape and insisted I watch it. I tried to explain to him that there was no use in my watching it, because the doctors had told me that I would always be sick and confined to a wheelchair.

“Scott was finally successful in getting me to watch the tape, and while watching it, a little voice came to me and said: ‘I have work for you to do.’ I followed that voice, and contacted Hallelujah Acres®, to learn about the Hallelujah Diet® Dr. Day had recommended on her tape. We went to Hallelujah Acres®, met some of the most wonderful people, learned the finer details of The Hallelujah Diet®, made the diet change, and the rest is history. Now I want to help other people to know that they do not have to be sick – that their health is a matter of choice!

“Following is an incomplete list of the problems I have overcome since adopting The Hallelujah Diet®:

1. My paralysis is GONE!
2. My high blood pressure is GONE!
3. My obesity is GONE (lost 98 pounds and gone from a size 24 to a 10)
4. My back problems are GONE!
5. My leg problems are GONE!
6. My wheelchair is GONE!
7. Swelling in my hands and feet are GONE!
8. My IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is GONE!
9. My headaches are GONE!
10. Grand Mal seizures are GONE! (Have only had one in the past 3-years.)
11. My dependency on morphine for pain is GONE!
12. Thirty-one of my thirty-two prescription medications are GONE!
13. Brain Stem damage has healed!
14. Fractured Lumbar Vertebra has healed!
15. Now WALKING 2-miles a day!
16. Equilibrium problem GONE!
17. Kidney problem GONE!

“George, these are only a few of the multiple problems I have overcome since adopting The Hallelujah Diet®. Now my husband no longer has to push me around in a wheelchair, because I WALK BESIDE HIM! If there is someone reading this, I want them to know that it is NEVER too late, no matter how old they are, to take control of their health. I changed my diet and took control of my life at age 66, and if I can do it, anyone can do it.

“P.S. I just want to add that my baby son got married on May 26, 2007. It was a beautiful wedding in our backyard attended by 160 people. I had a houseful of people for a week and we went many places together and I had all the energy anyone could ever ask for during that entire time. I thank God every day for guiding me to Hallelujah Acres® and teaching me the right way to eat. I want to thank you George and Rhonda and all those at Hallelujah Acres® so very, very much for all you do to help others.”
***Over 1,000 additional testimonies are available at www.hacres.com. On our home page, in the left column under “Resources”, left click “Testimonies” to access. Enter text to search testimonies or browse over 100 categories.

No comments: